- 3 cups mayo
- 2 tbsps Sriracha hot chili sauce
- 2 tbsps honey
- 1 tbsp fresh ground black pepper
- 1 1/2 lbs raw peeled deveined 30/35 count shrimp
- 3 tbsps Old Bay seasoning
- 1 lemon sliced
- 2 tbsps sea salt
- 3 quarts boiling water
- 2 packages of shredded iceberg lettuce
- 1 1/2 baskets of heirloom cherry tomatoes
Prepare sauce by mixing mayo, Sriracha sauce, honey and pepper; refrigerate.
To prepare shrimp, add seasoning, lemon and salt to the boiling water then add the raw shrimp and boil for only three minutes. Remove the cooked shrimp from the boiling water, rinse and cool shrimp immediately in a bowl of ice water.
For the salad cut the tomatoes in half and toss in salt and pepper to taste.
Cut the shrimp in half (if tails have been left on be sure to remove them) and toss in a bowl with about half of the sauce to coat the shrimp. Spread shredded lettuce on bottom of serving plate then scatter the halved shrimp evenly over the salad. Drizzle remaining sauce evenly over all serving plates and lightly sprinkle paprika over the top of each plate to finish. Serve the dish chilled.