Reservations By Appointment
Monday - Sunday
10:00 am to 3:30 pm
Stony Hill Experience: $65 per person (Please allow 90 minutes)
Join us for a tasting of current and library release wines at our family home with views overlooking the valley.
A Note About Health & Safety
We look forward to hosting you at Stony Hill while maintaining a safe environment for our guests and team. Here is a summary of precautions we are taking to keep everyone safe and healthy:
- We’re hosting only private experiences and have reconfigured our seating to promote social distance.
- Everyone is asked to practice safe social distancing.
- Face coverings are required for staff at all times and required for all guests when not seated at their tasting.
- We maintain a strict, frequent schedule of sanitizing surfaces throughout the day.
- Hand sanitizing stations are available across the grounds.
- Our staff is fully trained on new health and safety standards, and all staff are health screened upon arrival each day.
For the wellbeing of all, we request that you please follow our new guidelines. We appreciate your continued support to ensure a safe environment for our guests and team.
See our HEALTH & SAFETY COMMITMENT to learn more.
Changes or cancellations must be made at least 24 hours in advance or your card will be charged $65 per person based on the amount of people in your reservation.
Our tasting table is small and a visit here works best for groups of 6 or fewer. For parties of 7 or more, or for industry tastings, please call the winery directly at 707-963-2636 or email us at [email protected]